frame grabber for vga

Eric

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

I'm looking for a device that can do vga screen captures.
It can be either a PCI card or an external box. So far
I've found two companies that make such products, one in
the UK (EMS or Datapath) and one in Canada (Epiphan) does
anyone know of any others (perhaps here in the States)?

Thanks in advance.
eric

G

Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

Eric wrote:
> I'm looking for a device that can do vga screen captures.
> It can be either a PCI card or an external box. So far
> I've found two companies that make such products, one in
> the UK (EMS or Datapath) and one in Canada (Epiphan) does
> anyone know of any others (perhaps here in the States)?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> eric

Hello Eric,

Check out the Video Extreme-VGA from PixelSmart. ( my employer )We do
an excellent job of listening to the customers needs.

Dan

buddy510

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
depending on what operating system you are working on.. there is the linux framegrabber available ..you can use the ivd-03 standard or high definition models from www.iviewdata.com difference being capture either at 1280x1024 or 1600x1200 (high def model)

the latest model is the XtremeRGB Ex1 which is again offered from www.iviewdata.com all offered with drivers, cables, source code and SDK. C++ and delphi

buddy510

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
depending on what operating system you are working on.. there is the linux framegrabber available ..you can use the ivd-03 standard or high definition models from www.iviewdata.com difference being capture either at 1280x1024 or 1600x1200 (high def model)

the latest model is the XtremeRGB Ex1 which is again offered from www.iviewdata.com all offered with drivers, cables, source code and SDK. C++ and delphi

rewindlabs

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Not only did you double post :sarcastic: but you posted in a 4.5 year old thread....GREAT JOB :sweat:

Edit: Oh wait i see...your advertising for there site right?....you would think someone with half a brain trying to get payed spamming ads would have checked the freaking dates...ohhh no...ohhh nooooo sir

Can someone ban this guy?

He has also advertised the rinky dink pos here as well http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/263366-33-projector-monitor-simultaneously