TV to PC and then broadcast through Internet

Hello,

I am trying to re-broadcast a live feed from my tv to my pc and then
unicast that to another's Pc which should then show it on back on the
other tv ?

Is this possible? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance

nobodywireless@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to re-broadcast a live feed from my tv to my pc and then
> unicast that to another's Pc which should then show it on back on the
> other tv ?
>
> Is this possible? If yes, how?

IIRC Windows 2005 Media Center Edition allows it, as do MythTV, Snapstream,
and several other products.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

In news:1113021049.408006.203710@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com
nobodywireless@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to re-broadcast a live feed from my tv to my pc and then
> unicast that to another's Pc which should then show it on back on the
> other tv ?
>
> Is this possible? If yes, how?

Assuming that the first PC has the capture hardware, you can use MS's
free "Media Encoder" to stream video and audio to the network.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/9series/encoder/default.aspx

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN bert@iphouse.com