Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

og loc life's a beach - can't dance

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 6:17:36 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
version, please help. thanks!

More about : loc life beach dance

Anonymous
June 23, 2005 7:51:20 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

What does it display on the screen? Arrows, like in the lowrider bounce
mission?

Phil Hibbs.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 9:57:08 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

I figured it out. click Y once when she asks first question. click Y
again when she asks if you want to dance! thanks for the comments
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
June 23, 2005 1:30:12 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

On 23 Jun 2005 02:17:36 -0700, "lost in the black forest"
<jburgener@freenet.de> wrote:

>girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
>thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
>after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
>push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
>version, please help. thanks!

WASD for the relative movements.
--
Andrew, contact via interpleb.blogspot.com
Help make Usenet a better place: English is read downwards,
please don't top post. Trim replies to quote only relevant text.
Check groups.google.com before asking an obvious question.
Anonymous
June 23, 2005 4:41:02 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

the XBox displays X Y A B. its is quite tricky on the controller, I find it easier to turn it
through 45degrees so the the buttons are in a square rather than a diamond

snarks@gmail.com wrote:
> What does it display on the screen? Arrows, like in the lowrider bounce
> mission?
>
> Phil Hibbs.
>
June 27, 2005 1:31:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

> girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
> thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
> after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
> push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
> version, please help. thanks!
>

The DJ asks you two questions, and you have to respond to both of them - The
game only tells you to do it once.

Safe to say that the game is not the most user-friendly available
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 1:31:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:31:40 +0100, Jericho wrote:

>> girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
>> thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
>> after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
>> push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
>> version, please help. thanks!
>>
>
> The DJ asks you two questions, and you have to respond to both of them - The
> game only tells you to do it once.
>
> Safe to say that the game is not the most user-friendly available

same on Xbox. Very annoying!
!