og loc life's a beach - can't dance

girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
version, please help. thanks!
6 answers Last reply
More about life beach dance

    What does it display on the screen? Arrows, like in the lowrider bounce
    mission?

    Phil Hibbs.

    I figured it out. click Y once when she asks first question. click Y
    again when she asks if you want to dance! thanks for the comments

    On 23 Jun 2005 02:17:36 -0700, "lost in the black forest"
    <jburgener@freenet.de> wrote:

    >girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
    >thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
    >after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
    >push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
    >version, please help. thanks!

    WASD for the relative movements.

    the XBox displays X Y A B. its is quite tricky on the controller, I find it easier to turn it
    through 45degrees so the the buttons are in a square rather than a diamond

    snarks@gmail.com wrote:
    > What does it display on the screen? Arrows, like in the lowrider bounce
    > mission?
    >
    > Phil Hibbs.

  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    > girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
    > thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
    > after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
    > push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
    > version, please help. thanks!

    The DJ asks you two questions, and you have to respond to both of them - The
    game only tells you to do it once.

    Safe to say that the game is not the most user-friendly available
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 21:31:40 +0100, Jericho wrote:

    >> girls have been telling me since jr. high that i can't dance. i
    >> thought CJ wouldn't have tht problem! I can't get cj to start dancing
    >> after responding positively to the djs question. i've read that you
    >> push the Right button twice to start dancing, but it doesn't start. pc
    >> version, please help. thanks!
    >>

    > The DJ asks you two questions, and you have to respond to both of them - The
    > game only tells you to do it once.
    >
    > Safe to say that the game is not the most user-friendly available

    same on Xbox. Very annoying!

Games Video Games