Disable Screen Rotation? - SiS graphics adapter ASUS P4S533

I can temporarily disable the screen rotation by Ctrl Alt. "Arrow
Keys", but how do I permanently disable it? It keeps turning itself
back on.

Win2k
SiS graphics adapter ASUS P4S533
Driver 6.14.10.3590 5/14/2004
1 answer Last reply
More about disable screen rotation graphics adapter asus p4s533

    > magewrote:
    I can temporarily disable the screen rotation by Ctrl Alt. "Arrow
    > Keys", but how do I permanently disable it? It keeps turning itself

    > back on.
    >
    > Win2k
    > SiS graphics adapter ASUS P4S533
    > Driver 6.14.10.3590 5/14/2004[/quote
    >
    > someone has to know this ?
    >
    > What I mean by screen rotation is that with this SIS video/driver
    you can hit Ctrl and Alt (then any of the arrow key's to flip the
    video in the direction of the key) , for example, hit Ctrl + Alt +
    Arrow "up" , you'll get the video to flip upside down, if Arrow key
    left of used , the video bottom goes to the left side.

Graphics Cards Asus Sis Graphics