Disable Screen Rotation? - SiS graphics adapter ASUS P4S533

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 14, 2005 4:05:51 AM

I can temporarily disable the screen rotation by Ctrl Alt. "Arrow
Keys", but how do I permanently disable it? It keeps turning itself
back on.

Win2k
SiS graphics adapter ASUS P4S533
Driver 6.14.10.3590 5/14/2004
April 14, 2005 1:40:31 PM

> magewrote:
I can temporarily disable the screen rotation by Ctrl Alt. "Arrow
> Keys", but how do I permanently disable it? It keeps turning itself

> back on.
>
> Win2k
> SiS graphics adapter ASUS P4S533
> Driver 6.14.10.3590 5/14/2004[/quote
>
> someone has to know this ?
>
> What I mean by screen rotation is that with this SIS video/driver
you can hit Ctrl and Alt (then any of the arrow key's to flip the
video in the direction of the key) , for example, hit Ctrl + Alt +
Arrow "up" , you'll get the video to flip upside down, if Arrow key
left of used , the video bottom goes to the left side.
!