Which graphic on board of IBM Aptiva 2151--88 ? Please help

As "friendly neighbour" of a senior-couple I had to upgrade a n IBM Aptiva
2151--88 from Win98 to Win98SE. Now the onboard grahics only works on
VGA-base.
Who knows which grafhic-System is on board and where i might get a driver
for it.
Any hint or help appriciated.

Walter Suchy wrote:

> As "friendly neighbour" of a senior-couple I had to upgrade a n IBM Aptiva
> 2151--88 from Win98 to Win98SE. Now the onboard grahics only works on
> VGA-base.
> Who knows which grafhic-System is on board and where i might get a driver
> for it.
> Any hint or help appriciated.

It's an IBM. First thing to try is the IBM Web site, which has a utility to
autodetect the machine configuration and recommend drivers.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate