  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 25, 2005 8:32:10 PM

Hi,
I've got a "Much TV PCI 878" TV tuner made by "Items Technology Co.,Ltd.",
based on Conexant BT878A. The viewing software they provide on their site at
http://www.itemstech.com.tw (honestech TVR) is simply refusing to start when
not run as administrator (after successful installation). I tried other tv
viewing software, like WinDVR, but they don't have options to work by remote
control. Is there any "generic" tv viewing software out there, able to
interact with the remote control drivers of installed tv tuners?

thank you in advance.

More about : tuner software

May 28, 2009 3:44:18 AM

i've lost my product for the much usb bravo

pls help me!
!