Dual Monitor Problem: Primary Monitor Switched?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 25, 2005 2:29:49 PM

Is there a way to change the default monitor selection when using a
dual display setup under Windows XP?

Currently my external LCD is set as the primary monitor; the option to
change the primary monitor back to my laptop's LCD is greyed out.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 26, 2005 1:22:53 PM

My mistake; apparently the 'F5' settings on my IBM Thinkpad T41p are
not reliably maintained by the hardware.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 26, 2005 1:23:07 PM

My mistake; apparently the 'F5' settings on my IBM Thinkpad T41p are
not reliably maintained by the hardware.
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
April 26, 2005 1:23:38 PM

whoops, that should read 'F7'
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
a b C Monitor
May 17, 2005 5:16:43 PM

On an (unrelated?) note my laptop actually loses its display settings
after resuming from a screen saver (extended desktop shrinks to one
desktop). This didn't always happen so I guess I'm publicly confused.
!