Dual Monitor Problem: Primary Monitor Switched?

Is there a way to change the default monitor selection when using a
dual display setup under Windows XP?

Currently my external LCD is set as the primary monitor; the option to
change the primary monitor back to my laptop's LCD is greyed out.
4 answers Last reply
More about dual monitor problem primary monitor switched

    My mistake; apparently the 'F5' settings on my IBM Thinkpad T41p are
    not reliably maintained by the hardware.

    My mistake; apparently the 'F5' settings on my IBM Thinkpad T41p are
    not reliably maintained by the hardware.
  3. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    whoops, that should read 'F7'
  4. Archived from groups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video (More info?)

    On an (unrelated?) note my laptop actually loses its display settings
    after resuming from a screen saver (extended desktop shrinks to one
    desktop). This didn't always happen so I guess I'm publicly confused.

Graphics Cards Dual Monitors LCD Monitors Graphics