Question on those TV tuner cards with FM capability.

I see 3 or 4 cheap pci video cards with built in tuners. Can you record
long lengths of 3 to 5 hours of radio converting it to MP3 on those
cards? Just wondering, like to be able to listen to my friday/saturday
dance parties at some other time.
1 answer Last reply
More about question tuner cards capability

    yes, I can on my cheap $40 Leadtech.

    On 29 Apr 2005 19:26:48 -0700, "pauly" <p_moores@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I see 3 or 4 cheap pci video cards with built in tuners. Can you record
    >long lengths of 3 to 5 hours of radio converting it to MP3 on those
    >cards? Just wondering, like to be able to listen to my friday/saturday
    >dance parties at some other time.

Graphics Cards Tuner Cards Graphics