Question on those TV tuner cards with FM capability.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 29, 2005 11:26:48 PM

I see 3 or 4 cheap pci video cards with built in tuners. Can you record
long lengths of 3 to 5 hours of radio converting it to MP3 on those
cards? Just wondering, like to be able to listen to my friday/saturday
dance parties at some other time.
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
April 30, 2005 11:51:52 PM