Advice needed: Video intermittently losing - which part is..

An IBM PC running Windows XP home.

No problem in the first year. The video/monitor suddenly went black
intermittently. The computer, apparently, was running alright still. Need
to reboot to get the video back. I bought a new video card (used to use the
port in the mother board), the same happened.

Which part is possibly wrong? Shall I change the motherboard?

TIA

TM, Hong Kong
1 answer Last reply
More about advice needed video intermittently losing part

    It sounds like you are having the same problem as me, what are the
    specs of your computer (monitor, video card, motherboard, etc).

Graphics Cards Video IBM Motherboards Graphics