Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Setting up HOME NETWORK

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
Anonymous
November 7, 2004 11:54:27 PM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?)

Question, is there any problem with using xp on one computer and 98se on
another computer in setting up a Home Network Setup? I am having
problems and don't know why. Is there a site that simplifies the home
network setup. I can't even get my printer to work as part of a net
work so I know I must be doing something wrong. Just not sure what.
Can anyone direct me to some simple instructions that a 65 year old
dummy can follow. Also how about setting up the network neighborhood.
maybe that is my problem not really sure but any help would be
appreciated or directions to a simplified site. Thanks,

Lee

More about : setting home network

Anonymous
November 8, 2004 1:03:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?)

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/

Lots of great info!
Enjoy!!
Ty






"Lee Bray" <l.bray@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:7Yvjd.379495$D%.24152@attbi_s51...
> Question, is there any problem with using xp on one computer and 98se on
> another computer in setting up a Home Network Setup? I am having
> problems and don't know why. Is there a site that simplifies the home
> network setup. I can't even get my printer to work as part of a net
> work so I know I must be doing something wrong. Just not sure what.
> Can anyone direct me to some simple instructions that a 65 year old
> dummy can follow. Also how about setting up the network neighborhood.
> maybe that is my problem not really sure but any help would be
> appreciated or directions to a simplified site. Thanks,
>
> Lee
Anonymous
November 8, 2004 1:09:03 AM

Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.gateway2000 (More info?)

Tyrone Jackson wrote:

>http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
>
>Lots of great info!
>Enjoy!!
>Ty
>
>

Hi Ty

Thanks for the speedy reply!

Lee

>
>
>
>
>
>"Lee Bray" <l.bray@comcast.net> wrote in message
>news:7Yvjd.379495$D%.24152@attbi_s51...
>
>
>>Question, is there any problem with using xp on one computer and 98se on
>>another computer in setting up a Home Network Setup? I am having
>>problems and don't know why. Is there a site that simplifies the home
>>network setup. I can't even get my printer to work as part of a net
>>work so I know I must be doing something wrong. Just not sure what.
>>Can anyone direct me to some simple instructions that a 65 year old
>>dummy can follow. Also how about setting up the network neighborhood.
>>maybe that is my problem not really sure but any help would be
>>appreciated or directions to a simplified site. Thanks,
>>
>>Lee
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
!