Setting up HOME NETWORK

Question, is there any problem with using xp on one computer and 98se on
another computer in setting up a Home Network Setup? I am having
problems and don't know why. Is there a site that simplifies the home
network setup. I can't even get my printer to work as part of a net
work so I know I must be doing something wrong. Just not sure what.
Can anyone direct me to some simple instructions that a 65 year old
dummy can follow. Also how about setting up the network neighborhood.
maybe that is my problem not really sure but any help would be
appreciated or directions to a simplified site. Thanks,

Lee
2 answers Last reply
More about setting home network

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/

    Lots of great info!
    Enjoy!!
    Ty

    Tyrone Jackson wrote:

    >http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
    >
    >Lots of great info!
    >Enjoy!!
    >Ty

    Hi Ty

    Thanks for the speedy reply!

    Lee

    >"Lee Bray" <l.bray@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >

    >>Question, is there any problem with using xp on one computer and 98se on
    >>another computer in setting up a Home Network Setup? I am having
    >>problems and don't know why. Is there a site that simplifies the home
    >>network setup. I can't even get my printer to work as part of a net
    >>work so I know I must be doing something wrong. Just not sure what.
    >>Can anyone direct me to some simple instructions that a 65 year old
    >>dummy can follow. Also how about setting up the network neighborhood.
    >>maybe that is my problem not really sure but any help would be
    >>appreciated or directions to a simplified site. Thanks,
    >>
    >>Lee

Gateway Computer Windows XP Computers