Setting up HOME NETWORK

Question, is there any problem with using xp on one computer and 98se on
another computer in setting up a Home Network Setup? I am having
problems and don't know why. Is there a site that simplifies the home
network setup. I can't even get my printer to work as part of a net
work so I know I must be doing something wrong. Just not sure what.
Can anyone direct me to some simple instructions that a 65 year old
dummy can follow. Also how about setting up the network neighborhood.
maybe that is my problem not really sure but any help would be
appreciated or directions to a simplified site. Thanks,

Lee

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/

Lots of great info!
Enjoy!!