I've you've activated a cheat.... like ROCKETMAN for example.... how do you
deactivate it so you can save your game without the warnings?

You can't. Once a cheat has been activated, R* can't guarantee that the
game will be stable since they haven't devoted as much testing to it.
So, they warn you that all might not be as it seems. For example, after
turning on "All cars are pink", I saved and when I reloaded all cars
were white. I couldn't get it back to normal after that, so I went back
to the previous save.

Of course there never are guarantees anyway.

Phil Hibbs.

you don't