Game saves for SA?

Has anyone got any game saves online yet? Is anyone working on a
baseline game save with all the skills and toys maxed out?

Post your suggestions here for what should, and what should not, be
included in a preparation game save.

IN: Weapon skills at max (inc. combat shotgun!)
IN: Vehicle skills at max
OUT: Unique jumps (all or nothing)

Tags?
Horseshoes (now there's a challenge!)?

Should the game have zero hospital visits, zero times busted, zero
kills?

Is it possible to get a hunter or a rhino at the start? I went to the
military base on the PS2 and there was no hunter :-(

I know bryan was working on one of these for the PS2, see the
"preparation..." thread.

Phil Hibbs.

As soon as there is one I wouldn't mind a 100% saved game, and maybe
one with just all the cities unlocked. I've already got 100% on the PS2
and so really have bought the PC version to play around with.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 05:12:51 -0700, PhilHibbs wrote:

>>I know bryan was working on one of these for the PS2, see the
>>"preparation..." thread.
>
> Incidentally, is this you, bryan?
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/bryan.stevens1/save/gtavcsave.html

aye!

i'm planning on doing the same thing for gta:sa... it's my version of
"mission replay" which r* have neglected to add :)

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 03:49:13 -0700, snarks wrote:

> Has anyone got any game saves online yet? Is anyone working on a baseline
> game save with all the skills and toys maxed out?

i'm working on it!

> Post your suggestions here for what should, and what should not, be
> included in a preparation game save.
>
> IN: Weapon skills at max (inc. combat shotgun!) IN: Vehicle skills at max

done and done!

> OUT: Unique jumps (all or nothing)

they don't count towards 100% but some people find them extremely hard.

> Tags?

done.

> Horseshoes (now there's a challenge!)?

it was... and i gave up :)

> Should the game have zero hospital visits, zero times busted, zero kills?

i sometimes wonder about including one of each because if you don't catch
it quick enough, you have to wait while the game explains all about being
busted or visiting the hospital!

> Is it possible to get a hunter or a rhino at the start? I went to the
> military base on the PS2 and there was no hunter :-(

i've never seen them either... only a hummer, a barracks and a cargo bob.

> I know bryan was working on one of these for the PS2, see the
> "preparation..." thread.

those save games will only be available to people who have the "x-port"
software and usb cable :-(

In message <pan.2005.06.24.13.53.35.332603@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan>
bryan <bryan@rimmer.red-dwarf.lan> wrote:

> > Horseshoes (now there's a challenge!)?
>
> it was... and i gave up :)

Quitter :eek:)

I might just list my best stats for a game save (If I think you guys
and gals would believe it).

I got really shot to pieces coillecting the oyster in the far
north-east of LV though.

Cheers,
Rob