Catalina: Made in heaven

Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
I've only ever maanged to kill one.
6 answers Last reply
More about catalina made heaven

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:24:07 +1000, "alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf>
    wrote:

    >Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
    >I've only ever maanged to kill one.

    The way I found is that just after you set off on your quad bike, a
    person with a trail bike comes along the street. Take that from them
    and things are a lot easier to control.

    alksjdf@aslkdjf.com wrote:
    > Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.

    If you decide to stay on the quad bike, remember that you can shoot too. Get
    up behind one and start firing. Catalina is a useless shot.

    Also, after you kill each one, forget about the briefcase and keep chasing
    the others. The briefcases are marked on the map and will still be there
    later, so collect them after you've killed all three of the bad guys.

    --

    (O) e n o n e

    > On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:24:07 +1000, "alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
    > >I've only ever maanged to kill one.
    >
    > The way I found is that just after you set off on your quad bike, a
    > person with a trail bike comes along the street. Take that from them
    > and things are a lot easier to control.
    > --

    I just used the car that I originally went there in, had no problem
    whatsoever, just hit them with the car and they'll fall off the quads.

    Oenone wrote:

    > alksjdf@aslkdjf.com wrote:
    > > Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
    >
    > If you decide to stay on the quad bike, remember that you can shoot too. Get
    > up behind one and start firing. Catalina is a useless shot.

    seconded. But now I know you can grab a better ride I'll be trying
    that next time

    > Also, after you kill each one, forget about the briefcase and keep chasing
    > the others. The briefcases are marked on the map and will still be there
    > later, so collect them after you've killed all three of the bad guys.

    duh, I never think of these things!

    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    Stop and Look

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:34:56 +0100, "Diablos Rojos" <M.B.@tiscali.com>
    wrote:

    >"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:24:07 +1000, "alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
    >> >I've only ever maanged to kill one.
    >>
    >> The way I found is that just after you set off on your quad bike, a
    >> person with a trail bike comes along the street. Take that from them
    >> and things are a lot easier to control.
    >> --
    >
    >I just used the car that I originally went there in, had no problem
    >whatsoever, just hit them with the car and they'll fall off the quads.

    When it goes from the scene to you on the bike my car disappears.
    But I will try.

    Cheers.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.grand-theft-auto (More info?)

    On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:42:16 GMT, "Oenone" <oenone@nowhere.com> wrote:

    >alksjdf@aslkdjf.com wrote:
    >> Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
    >
    >If you decide to stay on the quad bike, remember that you can shoot too. Get
    >up behind one and start firing. Catalina is a useless shot.
    >
    >Also, after you kill each one, forget about the briefcase and keep chasing
    >the others. The briefcases are marked on the map and will still be there
    >later, so collect them after you've killed all three of the bad guys.

    Yeah I got it done. Thanks for the tips.

Quad Games Video Games