Catalina: Made in heaven

Last response: in Video Games
June 25, 2005 3:24:07 AM

Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
I've only ever maanged to kill one.

More about : catalina made heaven

June 25, 2005 3:24:08 AM

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:24:07 +1000, "alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf>
wrote:

>Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
>I've only ever maanged to kill one.

The way I found is that just after you set off on your quad bike, a
person with a trail bike comes along the street. Take that from them
and things are a lot easier to control.
June 25, 2005 3:24:08 AM

alksjdf@aslkdjf.com wrote:
> Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.

If you decide to stay on the quad bike, remember that you can shoot too. Get
up behind one and start firing. Catalina is a useless shot.

Also, after you kill each one, forget about the briefcase and keep chasing
the others. The briefcases are marked on the map and will still be there
later, so collect them after you've killed all three of the bad guys.

--

(O) e n o n e
June 25, 2005 3:24:09 AM

> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:24:07 +1000, "alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf>
> wrote:
>
> >Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
> >I've only ever maanged to kill one.
>
> The way I found is that just after you set off on your quad bike, a
> person with a trail bike comes along the street. Take that from them
> and things are a lot easier to control.
> --

I just used the car that I originally went there in, had no problem
whatsoever, just hit them with the car and they'll fall off the quads.
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 3:24:09 AM

Oenone wrote:

> alksjdf@aslkdjf.com wrote:
> > Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
>
> If you decide to stay on the quad bike, remember that you can shoot too. Get
> up behind one and start firing. Catalina is a useless shot.

seconded. But now I know you can grab a better ride I'll be trying
that next time

> Also, after you kill each one, forget about the briefcase and keep chasing
> the others. The briefcases are marked on the map and will still be there
> later, so collect them after you've killed all three of the bad guys.

duh, I never think of these things!

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:34:56 +0100, "Diablos Rojos" <M.B.@tiscali.com>
wrote:

>"Andrew" <spamtrap@localhost.> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 23:24:07 +1000, "alksjdf@aslkdjf.com" <lkasdjf>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
>> >I've only ever maanged to kill one.
>>
>> The way I found is that just after you set off on your quad bike, a
>> person with a trail bike comes along the street. Take that from them
>> and things are a lot easier to control.
>> --
>
>I just used the car that I originally went there in, had no problem
>whatsoever, just hit them with the car and they'll fall off the quads.

When it goes from the scene to you on the bike my car disappears.
But I will try.

Cheers.
Anonymous
June 25, 2005 5:46:02 AM

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:42:16 GMT, "Oenone" <oenone@nowhere.com> wrote:

>alksjdf@aslkdjf.com wrote:
>> Is there a trick to killing all 3 guys on those stupid quad bikes.
>
>If you decide to stay on the quad bike, remember that you can shoot too. Get
>up behind one and start firing. Catalina is a useless shot.
>
>Also, after you kill each one, forget about the briefcase and keep chasing
>the others. The briefcases are marked on the map and will still be there
>later, so collect them after you've killed all three of the bad guys.

Yeah I got it done. Thanks for the tips.
!