New ShopNBC Computer "Deal"

Well Folks... The New $1999.98 computer "deal" is this according to The
people at ShopNBC. A desktop and Laptop! But before you think this is
a good deal, The Desktop system not only Has intergrated Video that
shares memory but Has a CELERON Processor!
The cheapest and slowest CPU You can buy. You can build a computer
better than both computers for around $1000.00!

SamuelF566@AOL.COM wrote:

> Well Folks... The New $1999.98 computer "deal" is this according to The
> people at ShopNBC. A desktop and Laptop! But before you think this is
> a good deal, The Desktop system not only Has intergrated Video that
> shares memory but Has a CELERON Processor!
> The cheapest and slowest CPU You can buy.

Hardly. Try a Cyrix chip if you want slow. Not that I don't have to resist
the urge to go "BWAHAHAHAHA" whenever someone calls a processsor that is an
order of magnitude or more faster than a Cray 1 "slow".

> You can build a computer
> better than both computers for around $1000.00!

Why anyone would buy a computer from "shopNBC" is beyond my capacity.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

TRENDING THREADS