Programs Opening into Disconnected Secondary Monitor

I have an ATI Radeon 9800 Pro video card and have been using dual
monitors for a long time. However, I was forced to disconnect my
secondary monitor when it blew out. The problem I'm running into is
that several programs are still opening into the now-non-existent
secondary monitor. I have no way of accessing them or even changing
their settings.

I'm using Windows XP Home Edition (I have not installed Service Pack 2,
but I have SP-1 installed.) I was previously using UltraMon to help
with the dual monitors, but there doesn't seem to be anything in that
program to help with this problem. I also haven't found much in the
Display settings.

Anyone have any tips?

Just start the program, then press (and release) <Alt>, <space> and <M>,
then (using cursor keys) move the window onto the existing screen (you
should know from which direction)..

--
Tumppi
Reply to group