Zone Alarm 5.1.011

I just installed the new update for ZA pro yesterday and so far, everything
seems to be OK. I had serious problems with the two previous versions, but
this one seems stable and I don't have any problems with the internet as I
did with the first two. I hope it keeps holding up. I was getting tired of
going back to 4.5. As soon as my subscription is up though, I am going to
try another firewall. Zone Labs is no longer dependable.

DDDD

DDDD wrote:
> I just installed the new update for ZA pro yesterday and so far,
> everything seems to be OK. I had serious problems with the two
> previous versions, but this one seems stable and I don't have any
> problems with the internet as I did with the first two. I hope it
> keeps holding up. I was getting tired of going back to 4.5. As soon
> as my subscription is up though, I am going to try another firewall.
> Zone Labs is no longer dependable.
>
> DDDD

Hi,
I don't know why, but since I try ZA 5.0.011, I have port 135 & 1025 open.
(small network with connection share)
Don't know how to close them.
I don't find the way to create a rule to close those port in Firewall >
Level setting > HIGH setting.
It didn't do that with previous version.
I'm tired to find a solution and return to 4.5.
pascal

> I don't know why, but since I try ZA 5.0.011, I have port 135 & 1025 open.
> (small network with connection share)

Sorry, error.
Still the same problem with ZA 4.5
It seems that Zone alarm doesn't like the fonction "This computer is an
ICS/NAT gateway".
If you check on the others computer "This computer is a client of an ICS/NAT
gateway running Zone Alarm", ports 135 and 1025 are Open.
Pascal