Is there a way to use the GPS on E815 from computer?

Is there a way to use the GPS on E815 from computer?

I'm hoping not to have to purchase a separate USB GPS device if E815
already has it built into it.
2 answers Last reply
More about e815 computer

    No

    <scoinva@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > Is there a way to use the GPS on E815 from computer?
    >
    > I'm hoping not to have to purchase a separate USB GPS device if E815
    > already has it built into it.

    No. Really. It's ok. You can tell me. :)

Verizon Computer GPS Internet Service Providers