Gateway M320CS Screen Fonts blurry?

I have it set to 1024 X 768, the mouse cursor doesn't have that pixel
"emulation" in it, but the fonts do. How can I get it so the fonts
are using exact pixels, and aren't a bit blurry?

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 21:37:36 -0500, Ed Nuxters <ed@nuxters.com> wrote:

>I have it set to 1024 X 768, the mouse cursor doesn't have that pixel
>"emulation" in it, but the fonts do. How can I get it so the fonts
>are using exact pixels, and aren't a bit blurry?

Nevermind, I figured it out.

jr

Ed,

You might try Microsoft TrueFont ... Go to

http://www.microsoft.com/typography/cleartype/tuner/1.htm