Zone Alarm Pro and Netmeeting

Hi all...
...a simple question for an expert user ...
I don't know how it happened, but when my pc load Zone Alarm Pro at startup,
Netmeeting does not receive and send audio-video. When Zone Alarm Pro is
not loaded at startup, everything works fine, even if I start ZA just
*after* opened a video session in Netmeting.
And i gave all the permission to Netmeeting in Zone Alarm.
So the question is: how did it happen? What can I do to solve the probem?
Thank you in advance

Jane

Taking a moment's reflection, Jane mused:

| Hi all...
| ..a simple question for an expert user ...

You might try deleting the entry for Netmeeting in ZA's Program
Controls, and then retrying. If that fails, you might do a search, and/or
post your question at the Zone Labs Forums:

http://forum.zonelabs.org/zonelabs/search?q=netmeeting

Tnx mate, I'll do so.
I've tried to delete and re-entry...nothing.
On zone labs forum there has been noone with my problem...bad sign...
I'll try.

Jane