Din to Componet V's DVI to Componet Adaptor whats best for..

Din to Componet V's DVI to Componet Adaptor whats best for picture
Quality ???

Ive got a 6600 Gt and i have got my HD Tv connected via the Din to
componet. The quality is pretty good but still a little bit of a let
dopwn compared to what the quality of the HD wmv and divx HD thrailers
and stuff i have. Though i suppose thats the best expected.

But i would like to know if i can get some extra quality with a DVI to
Componet connection or i should not bother. Iam not sure what DIN is
and the quality i shoudl expect from it. But iam just not getting the
crispness iam getting from the monitor when playing the HD clips.

Thanks for any help.

"Kate Jackson" <KateJackson2004@2332.com.au> wrote in message

> Din to Componet V's DVI to Componet Adaptor whats best for picture
> Quality ???
>
> Ive got a 6600 Gt and i have got my HD Tv connected via the Din to
> componet. The quality is pretty good but still a little bit of a let
> dopwn compared to what the quality of the HD wmv and divx HD thrailers
> and stuff i have. Though i suppose thats the best expected.
>
> But i would like to know if i can get some extra quality with a DVI to
> Componet connection or i should not bother. Iam not sure what DIN is
> and the quality i shoudl expect from it. But iam just not getting the
> crispness iam getting from the monitor when playing the HD clips.
>
> Thanks for any help.

I would not expect any noticeable difference in quality - both are
sending analog(ue) signals.
If you have HDCP or DVI-I and a display that can use the digital signal, the
quality *might*
improve - depending also on whether the limitations are in the card or the
display. Those
details you have to work out yourself, I guess.

HTH,
NGA