Is this enough for Doom3 ...please answer

I Have a Gigabyte GA-8GEM800 Motherboard,
with an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller
(Intel Extreme Graphics)with 64 mb VideoRam

It runs Unreal Tournament 2003 extremely well.

My question is: is it enough to run Doom3?

I am sure about the other requirements for Doom3.
Only doubt is about the graphics .

Please Help...

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/General-Doom3-answer-ftopict58189.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=294057

Sorry, but no go. You need a dedicated video card with Lots of video
processing power for Doom 3. Integrated video will not cut it.

--
DaveW

"" wrote:
> Sorry, but no go. You need a dedicated video card with Lots
> of video
> processing power for Doom 3. Integrated video will not cut
> it.
>
> --
> DaveW
>

> "PN" <UseLinkToEmail@HardwareForumz.com> wrote in message
> >I Have a Gigabyte GA-8GEM800 Motherboard,
> > with an Intel 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller
> > (Intel Extreme Graphics)with 64 mb VideoRam
> >
> > It runs Unreal Tournament 2003 extremely well.
> >
> > My question is: is it enough to run Doom3?
> >
> > I am sure about the other requirements for Doom3.
> > Only doubt is about the graphics .
> >
> > Please Help...
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.hardwareforumz.com interface, at author's
> > request
> standards
> > Topic URL:
> > http://www.hardwareforumz.com/General-Doom3-answer-ftopict58189.html
> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report
> abuse:
> > http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=294057

Well then,what Video Card do you recommend and with what Video Ram?