latest 77.72 Nvidia driver causing washed out video quality

I just spent a morning trying to get my computer's dvd video quality to
look normal after I updated to the latest 77.72 Nvidia driver. Then I
found a fix on a sharky forum that said the overlay video settings in
the driver need to be changed to advanced. That fixed it and I could
see it moved the graph to a straight line. I am not sure why Nvidia
release this driver with this problem but I thought I would put this
msg here in case anyone else has it.
1 answer Last reply
More about latest nvidia driver causing washed video quality

    Thanks for the heads up.

    --
    Cory "Shinnokxz" Hansen - http://www.coryhansen.com
    Life is journey, not a destination. So stop running.

Graphics Cards Video Nvidia Graphics