New anti-spyware program

On 05 Aug 04 11:54, Flamer wrote:

> Greetings!
>
> We shall be glad if you will find an time to try the new anti-spyware
> program called RegFreeze.
>
> Additional information available at
> http://www.actualresearch.com/rf_overview.shtml
>
> Sincerely yours, RegFreeze developers team.
> http://www.actualresearch.com/

Costs money, has spelling and grammar errors on the website...

Sorry, but I'm not inclined to trust this product as an effective
"anti-spyware" too. I'll stick with the Holy Trinity, thanks.
--
Zarggg
KeyID: 0x6425C4ED

Zarggg <zarggg@zarggg.net> wrote in message news:<6zDQc.42$qp5.16680@monger.newsread.com>...
> On 05 Aug 04 11:54, Flamer wrote:
>
> > Greetings!
> >
> > We shall be glad if you will find an time to try the new anti-spyware
> > program called RegFreeze.
> >
> > Additional information available at
> > http://www.actualresearch.com/rf_overview.shtml
> >
> > Sincerely yours, RegFreeze developers team.
> > http://www.actualresearch.com/
>
> Costs money, has spelling and grammar errors on the website...
>
> Sorry, but I'm not inclined to trust this product as an effective
> "anti-spyware" too. I'll stick with the Holy Trinity, thanks.

Yes, there are spelling and grammar errors on the website. The
author(s) should have had someone whose first lanquaqe is English
proofread the site material. However, the fact that someone for whom
English is not his/her first language makes errors in English grammar
does not necessarily mean that their software skills are questionable.
Furthermore, they have a free trial download of their anti-spyware
software so one can see how it compares with the "Holy Trinity" before
buying it.

Also, I have seen some pretty sloppy grammar and spelling in the posts
to this group (and others) and have not seen the writer discredited
for that reason. For example, in your post there is the typographical
error "anti-spyware too". Granted, this is not in something for
general public consumption as is material on a website.

Best regards,

Charles

> > Costs money, has spelling and grammar errors on the website...
> >
> > Sorry, but I'm not inclined to trust this product as an effective
> > "anti-spyware" too. I'll stick with the Holy Trinity, thanks.
>
> Yes, there are spelling and grammar errors on the website. The
> author(s) should have had someone whose first lanquaqe is English
> proofread the site material. However, the fact that someone for whom
> English is not his/her first language makes errors in English grammar
> does not necessarily mean that their software skills are questionable.
> Furthermore, they have a free trial download of their anti-spyware
> software so one can see how it compares with the "Holy Trinity" before
> buying it.

Charles, big thanks for your pleasant words. The English language not
my native language, therefore there are some mistakes in the
descriptions. I ask to forgive me for them.

> Also, I have seen some pretty sloppy grammar and spelling in the posts
> to this group (and others) and have not seen the writer discredited
> for that reason. For example, in your post there is the typographical
> error "anti-spyware too". Granted, this is not in something for
> general public consumption as is material on a website.

2all readers: if you have desire to support program development and to
help us with correction of mistakes in the english descriptions - mail
to regfreeze@actualresearch.com. Free registration key for good help
is guaranteed.

P.S. And sorry for my english again :)

ronald

It found outlook.exe as spyware running on my machine.
Strange it didn't detect windows server 2003 as spy/mallware too...

Add/remove/programs......

"Ronald" <new@reply.only> wrote in message news:<cf51ul$k3m$1@news3.tilbu1.nb.home.nl>...

> It found outlook.exe as spyware running on my machine.
> Strange it didn't detect windows server 2003 as spy/mallware too...

This mistake will be fixed in next database update. Thanks for support.