Los Desperados

Quick question... Los Desprados... second of the riot missions. I recruit
a couple homies and take off in sweets car towards unity station. EVERY
TIME i get near the station one of them bails and runs, forcing me ot go
back and get another homie. Frustrating as hell. If i try to walk them all
over, a randomly exploding vehicle manages to kill off a couple, forcing me
to go back and get yet more homies. Really love it when i tell them to
stay close... yet the take off in every direction shooting at people that
arent' shooting at "us" Any ideas?

nooneimportant wrote:

> Quick question... Los Desprados... second of the riot missions. I recruit
> a couple homies and take off in sweets car towards unity station. EVERY
> TIME i get near the station one of them bails and runs, forcing me ot go
> back and get another homie. Frustrating as hell. If i try to walk them all
> over, a randomly exploding vehicle manages to kill off a couple, forcing me
> to go back and get yet more homies. Really love it when i tell them to
> stay close... yet the take off in every direction shooting at people that
> arent' shooting at "us" Any ideas?

yeah, when you take over territories, before the riots, try to get as
many green zones near the station as possible or even make sure that
it's green all the way from Sweet's house to the station, then if they
bail you have lots of others to select from. I normally have at least
6 to 8 homeys tagging along, it's like a real posse when they walk
through the car park at the station, if it wasn't for all the "Where
we goin CJ? Those are some kickass shoes Carl!" going on around you.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look