RECORDING VIDEO CLIPS FROM WEBSITES

Archived from groups: comp.os.ms-windows.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player,uk.rec.video.digital,alt.video.dvd.authoring (More info?)

I've had pretty good success using Camtasia to accomplish this, but
still certain video clips come out all black. I've tried disabling
the hardware accelerator but that didn't help any. Is there a better
program which will record ALL videos, or is there something else I can
try which will work?

Thanks in advance!!

Lynn

Archived from groups: comp.os.ms-windows.video,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player,uk.rec.video.digital,alt.video.dvd.authoring (More info?)

The WMRecorder package would be good to try.

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at
spam@uce.gov
Thanks, robots.

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:13:30 -0700, "Ed Light" <nobody@nobody.there>
wrote:

>The WMRecorder package would be good to try.

Thanks, Ed. It seems to be working.

"lynn lucas" <lucaslyn@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 16 Jul 2005 20:13:30 -0700, "Ed Light" <nobody@nobody.there>
> wrote:
>
>>The WMRecorder package would be good to try.
>

> Thanks, Ed. It seems to be working.

That's great!

--
Ed Light