Viewsonic VG 175 tearing?

I just got this used lcd monitor used and the picture tears or streaks off
to the right. Text and pictures are streaked so its bearly useable and
after 5 minutes its unbearable. What goes wrong with these and is there an
easy fix?
tnx

Hank WD5JFR

After about 45 minutes the streaking goes away and the monitor is clear and
very useable. Any tips on what might cause this appreciated as this
technology is to new to me.
tnx

Hank WD5JFR