Viewsonic VP191B LCD Monitor

When I recently got my new toy, I could use the Auto Image Adjust and the
Manual Image Adjust. Now they are greyed out and inoperable. How do I
reactivate these? It's hooked up to an nvidea FX5900.
thanks,
nick

"NickNike" <aaaaaaaaa@aaaaaaa.com> wrote:

>When I recently got my new toy, I could use the Auto Image Adjust and the
>Manual Image Adjust. Now they are greyed out and inoperable. How do I
>reactivate these? It's hooked up to an nvidea FX5900.

Plug the card back into the D-SUB port. Image adjustments are not
available when using the DVI connector.
Colin Sewell mailto:csewell@telus.net
Vancouver, BC

"SloPoke" <csewell@nospam.telus.net> wrote in message
> "NickNike" <aaaaaaaaa@aaaaaaa.com> wrote:
>
>>When I recently got my new toy, I could use the Auto Image Adjust and the
>>Manual Image Adjust. Now they are greyed out and inoperable. How do I
>>reactivate these? It's hooked up to an nvidea FX5900.
>
> Plug the card back into the D-SUB port. Image adjustments are not
> available when using the DVI connector.
> Colin Sewell mailto:csewell@telus.net
> Vancouver, BC

Ah, thank you. I wonder why the user instructions or help areas on the
Viewsonic site cannot point this out.
Cheers,
nick