Radeon q

Hi.

Is there any difference between retail boxed and OEM boxed cards with regard
to the capabilities of the card itself? I'm not concerned as to whether the
retail box contains leads and adaptors etc.

TIA.

"" wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is there any difference between retail boxed and OEM boxed
> cards with regard
> to the capabilities of the card itself? I'm not concerned as
> to whether the
> retail box contains leads and adaptors etc.
>
> TIA.

no

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/General-Radeon-ftopict59655.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=304843