LG VX6100 and number revealing?

When I make a phonebook call from my LG VX6100 it shows the label I
created and phone number, too. Is there any way to block the number from
being displayed? I would only like to have the label I assigned to show.

Thanks.

Scott
1 answer Last reply
More about vx6100 number revealing

    On 12 Aug 2005 23:02:20 GMT, Scott Ehrlich wrote:

    >Is there any way to block the number from being displayed?

    Go to the phone book entry and set it to be private. Phone numbers for that entry will appear as "[Secret]".

Verizon LG Internet Service Providers