  • LG
  • Internet Service Providers
Last response: in Network Providers
August 13, 2005 3:02:20 AM

When I make a phonebook call from my LG VX6100 it shows the label I
created and phone number, too. Is there any way to block the number from
being displayed? I would only like to have the label I assigned to show.

Thanks.

Scott

More about : vx6100 number revealing

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 4:56:53 PM

On 12 Aug 2005 23:02:20 GMT, Scott Ehrlich wrote:

>Is there any way to block the number from being displayed?

Go to the phone book entry and set it to be private. Phone numbers for that entry will appear as "[Secret]".
!