Toshiba Projector Model TDP-S20 with Dell 8100 Inspiron

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
August 11, 2005 11:10:49 PM

I've been using my Dell Inspiron 8100 with the projector with no problems
using Windows ME. I just upgraded to XP Professional and now the Dell will
not detect the Toshiba as an external monitor. The Dell's screen was
normally blank when using the projector with ME but now it is normal and the
projector is shows no video detected.

Any suggestions?
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
August 13, 2005 12:17:03 AM

Have you installed the XP graphics drivers for the hardware in the 8100?
(support.dell.com lists drivers for an ATI Radeon Mobility 7500, and an
nVidia Geforce2 GO. Make sure to get the right ones.)

HTH.

Bob Knowlden

!