SA for PC: Pilot's License

Okay, so I've managed to get my 'plane flying down okay, but what the bloody
hell have they done to the helicopter? Has *anyone* managed to fly it okay
and actually HIT anything with the bombs/guns? I might have a better chance
if I could actually *see* what I'm supposed to be aiming at but R* seem to
have totally changed the way it's controlled and I *HATE* it. Can't even get
a good third-person (my fave) view of the action. :-(

Me is incredibly pee'd off :-( I could be some time with the last bit of
this level and I *hate* that :-(
--
Carl Waring
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495

Carl Waring wrote:
> Okay, so I've managed to get my 'plane flying down okay, but what the bloody
> hell have they done to the helicopter? Has *anyone* managed to fly it okay
> and actually HIT anything with the bombs/guns? I might have a better chance
> if I could actually *see* what I'm supposed to be aiming at but R* seem to
> have totally changed the way it's controlled and I *HATE* it. Can't even get
> a good third-person (my fave) view of the action.

Yeah, I passed it on my first try. Switch to the first person view for
that mission and it will be easier.

Carl said:
> Okay, so I've managed to get my 'plane flying down okay, but what the bloody
> hell have they done to the helicopter? Has *anyone* managed to fly it okay
> and actually HIT anything with the bombs/guns? I might have a better chance
> if I could actually *see* what I'm supposed to be aiming at but R* seem to
> have totally changed the way it's controlled and I *HATE* it. Can't even get
> a good third-person (my fave) view of the action. :-(

Keyboard/mouse or joypad controls? I used joypad control and passed
the second time (blew myself up the first time :). AFAIK the controls
haven't been changed for joypad operation.

Bram
--
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.