Fx5900 cards which one

Thanks to folk who replied to graphics card memory post.

I will buy a 128mb Fx5900 card and have narrowed choice down to these two
(budget max £150) which one is the better buy or are they just about the
same?

Ebuyer
Leadtek Winfast A350XT-TDH128 FX5900XT AGP 128MB TV, DVI
£140.21 inc VAT

Dabs
Aopen GeForce FX5900 128MB DDR AGP RP DVI VO
£129.00 inc VAT

"tinklemagoo" <tinklemagoo@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Thanks to folk who replied to graphics card memory post.
>
> I will buy a 128mb Fx5900 card and have narrowed choice down to these two
> (budget max £150) which one is the better buy or are they just about the
> same?
>

> Ebuyer
> Leadtek Winfast A350XT-TDH128 FX5900XT AGP 128MB TV, DVI
> £140.21 inc VAT
>
> Dabs
> Aopen GeForce FX5900 128MB DDR AGP RP DVI VO
> £129.00 inc VAT

I got the one from Dabs last week - very impressed - Also its a full FX5900
and the other is a FX5900XT so its slower but more money. Also Dabs are
fast, I ordered my card from them on the Friday night arounf 7.30pm and it
arrived by 9am the following day!

Bumnuts wrote:

> "tinklemagoo" <tinklemagoo@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>
>>Thanks to folk who replied to graphics card memory post.
>>
>>I will buy a 128mb Fx5900 card and have narrowed choice down to these two
>>(budget max £150) which one is the better buy or are they just about the
>>same?
>>

>>Ebuyer
>>Leadtek Winfast A350XT-TDH128 FX5900XT AGP 128MB TV, DVI
>>£140.21 inc VAT
>>
>>Dabs
>>Aopen GeForce FX5900 128MB DDR AGP RP DVI VO
>>£129.00 inc VAT
>>

> I got the one from Dabs last week - very impressed - Also its a full FX5900
> and the other is a FX5900XT so its slower but more money. Also Dabs are
> fast, I ordered my card from them on the Friday night arounf 7.30pm and it
> arrived by 9am the following day!

Was that using their next day delivery?

Er, one is a slower XT, other one is a plain 5900 yet costs less. The answer
should be clear... unless you have a 21" Diamondtron and plan to run the
desktop at higher than 1600x1200, in which case the LeadTek gives much
sharper text.

--
First of One
Formula SAE Racing:

"tinklemagoo" <tinklemagoo@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Thanks to folk who replied to graphics card memory post.
>
> I will buy a 128mb Fx5900 card and have narrowed choice down to these two
> (budget max £150) which one is the better buy or are they just about the
> same?
>

> Ebuyer
> Leadtek Winfast A350XT-TDH128 FX5900XT AGP 128MB TV, DVI
> £140.21 inc VAT
>
> Dabs
> Aopen GeForce FX5900 128MB DDR AGP RP DVI VO
> £129.00 inc VAT

TRENDING THREADS