gForce 4 TI 4600 and video camera.

Damien

Does someOne can tell me, how to capture some video from a MV410 (canon
video camera) on a geForce 4 ti 4600 ?

I've try with the din connector, but it doesn't run.

I've trying with "adobe premiere" and "studio 9" from pinacle but nothing.

damien

bbb

Make sure you have the latest capture drivers installed. Download from the
cards manufacture not from nVidia

"damien" <damienb@magic.fr> wrote in message
> Does someOne can tell me, how to capture some video from a MV410 (canon
> video camera) on a geForce 4 ti 4600 ?
>
> I've try with the din connector, but it doesn't run.
>
> I've trying with "adobe premiere" and "studio 9" from pinacle but nothing.
>
> damien

Use Firewire.... by far the best option.

Or if your card is VIVO capable (video in) load the N-Vidia WDM drivers
http://www.nvidia.com/object/wdm_winxp-2k-Me-98se_2.20 and get
VIDCAP32.exe http://www.kavideo.sfsu.edu/Downloads.htm or
http://www.zoltrix.com/support_html/Multimedia/video/tvmax-drivers.htm .

You may need the breakout cable for the Ti4600 - it usually comes with the
card and has video + s-video in/out.

Guy

damien wrote:
> Does someOne can tell me, how to capture some video from a MV410
> (canon video camera) on a geForce 4 ti 4600 ?
>
> I've try with the din connector, but it doesn't run.
>
> I've trying with "adobe premiere" and "studio 9" from pinacle but
> nothing.
>
> damien

TRENDING THREADS