tnt2 no colors with TV/out

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hello NG.

I have an old riva tnt2. when I'm using TV out (SVIDEO to scart) with my
PAL tv i get no colors. I once had an ati card with tv/out that had the
same problem, but i fixed that with a COLORFIX FOR S-VIDEO. I tried that
with the TNT2 card, but that didn't change anything. Can anyone help me?

regards
John

Alan

in video options (in nview specifically) you need to select the correct
country... the default is NTSC for USA but if you live somewhere else you
may need to change it... I have to change it to PAL UK as i live in the uk

"John" <jgrau***nospam***@stofanet.dk> wrote in message
> Hello NG.
>
> I have an old riva tnt2. when I'm using TV out (SVIDEO to scart) with my
> PAL tv i get no colors. I once had an ati card with tv/out that had the
> same problem, but i fixed that with a COLORFIX FOR S-VIDEO. I tried that
> with the TNT2 card, but that didn't change anything. Can anyone help me?
>
> regards
> John

Chris

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2003

when i had it it was metionned that this is suitable only for ntsc TVs...