56.72 & Stereo drivers doesn't work anymore

Hello,

the stereodrivers 56.64 doesn't work anymore.
Any workaround?

Thx

Ryan

Dirk Pajonk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the stereodrivers 56.64 doesn't work anymore.
> Any workaround?
>
> Thx

not that i have heard. according to the website you can only use
matching drivers. either roll back your drivers or wait for the new ones.

but the wrote in the changelog from 56.64 to 56.72 that a 3d stereo issue is
solved in a game?
Now i know how. They disabled stero again!?!?! :)

Issues Resolved in Version 56.72

a.. GeForce FX 5200/FX5900/FX5950 Ultra, Windows XP: Far Cry (Patch 3)
water is rendered incorrectly.
b.. GeForce FX 5200/FX 5600, Windows XP: Star Wars Galaxies performance
is poor.
c.. Windows XP: Presentation Director eight-bit test screen is not
displayed correctly.
d.. GeForce FX 5200/FX 5900/FX 5950 Ultra, Windows XP: .Play On My TV.
option within the NVIDIA panel is not available when playing a media file.
e.. Windows XP: OpenGL viewperf crashes or is extremely slow if the
Physical Address Extension boot option is enabled.
f.. Gameprofiles: Name of the .exe for Return to Castle Wolfenstein
profile is wrong.
g.. Apocalyptica crashes when 3D stereo is activated and then
deactivated.
h.. GeForce FX 5950 Ultra, Windows XP: In the game Splinter Cell Pandora
Tomorrow, white flashes occur on a character with antialiasing enabled.
i.. GeForce FX 5950 Ultra,Windows XP: Fogging effect is not applied to
distant trees in the game Far Cry.