Coverage in Hillsboro, OH?

Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website,
even though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is
so-so. Anyone have any information?
4 answers Last reply
More about coverage hillsboro

    delysid wrote:
    > Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website,
    > even though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is
    > so-so. Anyone have any information?

    South Central Ohio... I know Verizon doesn't natively service *Southeast*
    Ohio at all, but they should be good in Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati)... but
    Hillsboro looks like it's smack-dab between the two areas. :)

    Actually, it looks somewhat closer to Cincinnati than anything in the
    Southeast... but I'd not assume that Verizon has good coverage there.

    Company website: http://JustThe.net/
    E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307

    Verizon just put up new towers along the double A hwy. I now have 5 bars
    from alexandria ky to maysville ky. Hope this helps .
    "delysid" <delysid@nospaminmylsd.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website, even
    > though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is so-so.
    > Anyone have any information?

    You should have no problem in SW Ohio. Coverage in Cincinnati is excellent.
    Driving along routes 50 or 32 to the East also provided very good coverage
    although it was spotty at times in Brown County.

    "delysid" <delysid@nospaminmylsd.net> wrote in message
    > Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website, even
    > though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is so-so.
    > Anyone have any information?

    I live in Texas and travel to Ohio regularly, thru Cincinnati, to
    Wilmington, Hillsboro, Dayton and service is excellent.

    "Scott" <scott@nospamfuse.net> wrote in message
    > You should have no problem in SW Ohio. Coverage in Cincinnati is
    > excellent. Driving along routes 50 or 32 to the East also provided very
    > good coverage although it was spotty at times in Brown County.
    >
    > "delysid" <delysid@nospaminmylsd.net> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website, even
    >> though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is so-so.
    >> Anyone have any information?

Verizon Internet Service Providers