Coverage in Hillsboro, OH?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 14, 2005 11:49:49 PM

Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website,
even though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is
so-so. Anyone have any information?

More about : coverage hillsboro

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 10:31:59 PM

delysid wrote:
> Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website,
> even though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is
> so-so. Anyone have any information?

South Central Ohio... I know Verizon doesn't natively service *Southeast*
Ohio at all, but they should be good in Southwest Ohio (Cincinnati)... but
Hillsboro looks like it's smack-dab between the two areas. :)

Actually, it looks somewhat closer to Cincinnati than anything in the
Southeast... but I'd not assume that Verizon has good coverage there.

Company website: http://JustThe.net/
E: sjsobol@JustThe.net Snail: 22674 Motnocab Road, Apple Valley, CA 92307
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 2:24:55 PM

Verizon just put up new towers along the double A hwy. I now have 5 bars
from alexandria ky to maysville ky. Hope this helps .
"delysid" <delysid@nospaminmylsd.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website, even
> though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is so-so.
> Anyone have any information?
August 17, 2005 2:53:26 AM

You should have no problem in SW Ohio. Coverage in Cincinnati is excellent.
Driving along routes 50 or 32 to the East also provided very good coverage
although it was spotty at times in Brown County.

"delysid" <delysid@nospaminmylsd.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know what the coverage in like in Hillsboro, OH? The website, even
> though the information may be outdated, shows that the coverage is so-so.
> Anyone have any information?
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 5:40:47 AM

I live in Texas and travel to Ohio regularly, thru Cincinnati, to
Wilmington, Hillsboro, Dayton and service is excellent.

news:D 1a87$4302a6a5$453de084$25006@FUSE.NET...

!