What is a 5900 SE?

I see i can get a se for the same prices as the xt. What is better xt se
or just get a 5900 fx ???I am looking to upgrade soon

"wired and confused" <johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<Wolcc.80464$K91.172781@attbi_s02>...
> I see i can get a se for the same prices as the xt. What is better xt se
> or just get a 5900 fx ???I am looking to upgrade soon

Some Cheesy XT like version... if you can get information about the
clockrates it runs on!

XT and SE versions are clocked slower than 5900.

--
DaveW

"wired and confused" <johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote in message
> I see i can get a se for the same prices as the xt. What is better xt
se
> or just get a 5900 fx ???I am looking to upgrade soon

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 22:50:30 GMT, "wired and confused"
<johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote:

> I see i can get a se for the same prices as the xt. What is better xt se
>or just get a 5900 fx ???I am looking to upgrade soon

The SE was a early runner before the XT came out with similar specs, just slow
2.8ns Rams..

The SE versions run at 400mhz GPU and the XT is 390mhz, in general that is..

But all can push the GPU clock up to over 400mhz..