GF4 Ti4200 PNY cards

I just won a bid for one of these on eBay. This is my first
PNY card. Are these cards pretty stable, or might I be dealing with a
"flake".

i had a pny ti4600 and it ran very stable and the graphics were sweet.

Larry Roberts wrote:

> I just won a bid for one of these on eBay. This is my first
> PNY card. Are these cards pretty stable, or might I be dealing with a
> "flake".

If your new card has a fan, you may need to replace it because of noise
or failure. Otherwise the card is good.

"Robert Gault" <robert.gault@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

" If your new card has a fan, you may need to replace it because of noise
or failure. Otherwise the card is good. "

I highly recommend the Thermaltake A1349 for the GeForce4 Ti series.
http://www.directron.com/a1349.html

Ti Geforce 4 are better than any 5200 -5600 card. To get a better card go
with 4400 4600 then 5700 fx - 5900 fx All u gain in the 5700 is more
bandwith and Hardwaare dirext x 9 . I really dont know but my TI 4600
VISIONTEK runs all my games damn good. When I upgrade I am going with a 5900
not xt and no se will do I am going with 5900 nu or ultra .