A question about tagging

When you are going through missions and you dont have any spray paint where
can you get some more from as you probably notice the amount of tags that
could be getting done whilst on missions and driving around so if you know
where I could get more spray paint instead of me having to go back to the
point of where I was tagging it would be deeply appreciated.

"The Bhoy" <eddie@nospam.com> wrote in message
> When you are going through missions and you dont have any spray paint
> where can you get some more from as you probably notice the amount of tags
> that could be getting done whilst on missions and driving around so if you
> know where I could get more spray paint instead of me having to go back to
> the point of where I was tagging it would be deeply appreciated.

Go to this link http://hem.bredband.net/708145/weap.html and you'll find
spray paint listed as SCA=Spray Can

"The Bhoy" <eddie@nospam.com> wrote in message
> When you are going through missions and you dont have any spray paint
where
> can you get some more from as you probably notice the amount of tags that
> could be getting done whilst on missions and driving around so if you know
> where I could get more spray paint instead of me having to go back to the
> point of where I was tagging it would be deeply appreciated.

When you're tagging, make sure your graffiti has some form of punctuation...
;-)

The Bhoy wrote:

> When you are going through missions and you dont have any spray paint where
> can you get some more from as you probably notice the amount of tags that
> could be getting done whilst on missions and driving around so if you know
> where I could get more spray paint instead of me having to go back to the
> point of where I was tagging it would be deeply appreciated.

The best thing to do, and the easiest, when you start tagging is to go
back to your safe house, go up into the bedroom and grab the spray
can. go downstairs and save and if you go back up I'm sure it has
respawned. do this a few times so you know you have enough spray.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

"The Bhoy" <eddie@nospam.com> wrote in

> When you are going through missions and you dont have any spray paint
> where can you get some more from as you probably notice the amount of
> tags that could be getting done whilst on missions and driving around
> so if you know where I could get more spray paint instead of me having
> to go back to the point of where I was tagging it would be deeply
> appreciated.

In addition to the one inside, there is another spray can on top of one of
the houses near CJ's on Grove Street. I can't recall exactly where but it
was adjacent or maybe 2 off. If you climb up there you should be able to
see it.