nvidia dos tv-out

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

Hello NG

I have a riva tnt2 with tv-out via composite to my PAL tv. I spent a lot of
time getting color on the tv in windows and at last I found the program
tvtools which made it work for me (even though I made "all" the neccesary
adjustments with the nvidia drivers). Now there's color in windows, but I
also need color in dos. What's the procedure here. Do I get nvidia dos
drivers? or tvtool for dos? all help appreciated.

regards
John

John wrote:
> Hello NG
>
> I have a riva tnt2 with tv-out via composite to my PAL tv. I spent a
> lot of time getting color on the tv in windows and at last I found
> the program tvtools which made it work for me (even though I made
> "all" the neccesary adjustments with the nvidia drivers). Now there's
> color in windows, but I also need color in dos. What's the procedure
> here. Do I get nvidia dos drivers? or tvtool for dos? all help
> appreciated.
>
> regards
> John

I use DOSBox, which is a DOS emulator: