Dual Video with full screen movie

i have a geforce4 mx 440 with the TV out!
i'd like see the movies (i use media player) full screen on TV, and use pc
with video at same time.
but if i choose nView as clone, i can see full screen movie in TV but i can
use PC for other things;
if i choose nView as "dual" i can send the mediaplayer program on TV and use
PC with Monitor, but i can see the movie on full screen!

I'm sorry for my bad english, i hope someone can help me
Thank you!

kirku <kiriku@nospam.it> wrote:
> i have a geforce4 mx 440 with the TV out!
> i'd like see the movies (i use media player) full screen on TV, and
> use pc with video at same time.
> but if i choose nView as clone, i can see full screen movie in TV but
> i can use PC for other things;
> if i choose nView as "dual" i can send the mediaplayer program on TV
> and use PC with Monitor, but i can see the movie on full screen!

I assume that the "can" in the above should be "can't", otherwise I can't
see that you have a problem.

Go to the Full Screen Video options (for new drivers) and set Full Screen
Device to Auto Select, or Overlay options for older drivers, and set the
Overlay device. That should cause your TV to show video in full screen when
it's played.

Dan