ti4200 Dual Monitor: What adapter for DVI->VGA do I use?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
April 7, 2004 6:25:08 PM

I want to set up two analog monitors on the geforce4 ti4200 agp
running winXP. My primary flat analog is currently connected to the
vga. The DVI is open and I believe I need to use it for the second
monitor. Right? THere appears to be several types of DVI->VGA
adapters, which type do I need? This seems like a radioshack item,
but they said I was crazy...is it possible the clerk was nuts?

a b C Monitor
April 7, 2004 10:16:43 PM

yep... clerk was stupid. not necessarily a radioshack item, but you can find
them on the net for about $10.

most cards with DVI connectors come with the adapters.

NuTs