ti4200 Dual Monitor: What adapter for DVI->VGA do I use?

I want to set up two analog monitors on the geforce4 ti4200 agp
running winXP. My primary flat analog is currently connected to the
vga. The DVI is open and I believe I need to use it for the second
monitor. Right? THere appears to be several types of DVI->VGA
adapters, which type do I need? This seems like a radioshack item,
but they said I was crazy...is it possible the clerk was nuts?

More about ti4200 dual monitor adapter

    yep... clerk was stupid. not necessarily a radioshack item, but you can find
    them on the net for about $10.

    most cards with DVI connectors come with the adapters.

    NuTs

    "mike" <mikebatta@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I want to set up two analog monitors on the geforce4 ti4200 agp
    > running winXP. My primary flat analog is currently connected to the
    > vga. The DVI is open and I believe I need to use it for the second
    > monitor. Right? THere appears to be several types of DVI->VGA
    > adapters, which type do I need? This seems like a radioshack item,
    > but they said I was crazy...is it possible the clerk was nuts?

Nvidia Dual Monitors DVI VGA Monitors Graphics