Drviers for a GF4 mx 400 128mb

Which set of drivers would you all recommend?

system specs:
DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
2x256 333mhz DDR
GF4 MX 440 128mb
WD 80GB hd
Windows XP home sp1

subject should mx440 not the 400

"Lance Ballantyne" <lballantyne@sbcglobal.com> wrote in message
> Which set of drivers would you all recommend?
>
> system specs:
> DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
> AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
> 2x256 333mhz DDR
> GF4 MX 440 128mb
> WD 80GB hd
> Windows XP home sp1

"Lance Ballantyne" <lballantyne@sbcglobal.com> wrote in message news:<Fr0dc.19474$WY3.13615@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com>...
> Which set of drivers would you all recommend?
>
> system specs:
> DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
> AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
> 2x256 333mhz DDR
> GF4 MX 440 128mb
> WD 80GB hd
> Windows XP home sp1

44.03

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

45.23

"Lance Ballantyne" <lballantyne@sbcglobal.com> wrote in message
> Which set of drivers would you all recommend?
>
> system specs:
> DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
> AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
> 2x256 333mhz DDR
> GF4 MX 440 128mb
> WD 80GB hd
> Windows XP home sp1

The 41.09's

"Lance Ballantyne" <lballantyne@sbcglobal.com> wrote in message
> Which set of drivers would you all recommend?
>
> system specs:
> DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
> AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
> 2x256 333mhz DDR
> GF4 MX 440 128mb
> WD 80GB hd
> Windows XP home sp1

Considering other comp. specs. , I would warmly recommend you to upgrade to
a better card - at least GF5700Ultra.

"Lance Ballantyne" <lballantyne@sbcglobal.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Which set of drivers would you all recommend?
>
> system specs:
> DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
> AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
> 2x256 333mhz DDR
> GF4 MX 440 128mb
> WD 80GB hd
> Windows XP home sp1

45.23.

--
DaveW

"Lance Ballantyne" <lballantyne@sbcglobal.com> wrote in message
> Which set of drivers would you all recommend?
>
> system specs:
> DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
> AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
> 2x256 333mhz DDR
> GF4 MX 440 128mb
> WD 80GB hd
> Windows XP home sp1

56.64 works perfectly for me....

Lance Ballantyne wrote:
> Which set of drivers would you all recommend?
>
> system specs:
> DFI NFII ULTRA mobo
> AMD Athlon XP 2800+ 333mhz
> 2x256 333mhz DDR
> GF4 MX 440 128mb
> WD 80GB hd
> Windows XP home sp1

Alan

"MheAd" <cosibeg@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Considering other comp. specs. , I would warmly recommend you to upgrade
> a better card - at least GF5700Ultra.

i would also reccomend this

what i would not reccomend is the drivers everyone else si saying to use
after the last of the 29 series drivers no more improvements for this card
were made... im my experience with this card i would reccomend 30.82 as the
most stable... new drivers in my experience caused instabuility for this
card

alan