rl

Is anyone having issues. My system does not close the player when I close
the application. It remains in the task manager processes inventory and
will not start new video. I can kill it in task manager

TIA

If you read the release notes it states that the driver has some overlay
issues with WMP 9.
"RL" <RLaing_remove_remove_@cfl.rr.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone having issues. My system does not close the player when I close
> the application. It remains in the task manager processes inventory and
> will not start new video. I can kill it in task manager
>
> TIA

I installed the driver update(56.72)and have no problem with Media player9
at all.
There could be a problem with the card you have.