Users of the M320 laptop

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I've been considering this laptop seems nicely configured but according to
some reviews has short battery life. Any comments would be appreciated.

Bob

"Bob" <bobdawn1@verizon.net> wrote in message news:<tY3qd.93$Xd.75@trndny02>...
> I've been considering this laptop seems nicely configured but according to
> some reviews has short battery life. Any comments would be appreciated.
>
> Bob

According to another review I found:

http://reviews.designtechnica.com/review1830_main9158_page3.html

> Battery life was above average and we were able to get just a little over 4 hours
> of use before the system would go dead. For complete performance results please
> click on the performance tab and link located above and below this review.

The laptop looks very interesting. But I'm not sure why it has failed
to generate more buzz on the net this holiday season.

-Arun

PS: It's possible that the 130nm M320CS with 256MB has a shorter
battery life.

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007