Geforce 2 Pro 64meg v. Geforce 4 MX440 64 meg 8x, what's b..

bill

I can't find any stats on the older card, anyone have an idea on which is
the faster card? Are they close? TIA.

sleepy

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2001

The MX440 should be faster though differant manufacturers
can use their own specs.
The Pro should be 250/460 128bit DDR and
the MX should be 275/512 128bit DDR.
both are DX7 compliant.
They will run modern games provided the games scale well and
arent Shader only games like Deus Ex: Invisible War. (which was shite)
My Brother has a Geforce2ti 64mb clocked at 250/480 and he's
playing Far Cry at 1024x768 medium textures (everything else low)
and loving it so you dont need a 9800pro to enjoy a good game.

"Bill" <willat0660@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I can't find any stats on the older card, anyone have an idea on which is
> the faster card? Are they close? TIA.

TRENDING THREADS