Explorer errors, BSODS...

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On a FX 5950 Ultra and would like to know if anyone else has experienced
explorer errors and infinite loops style bsods with any of the drivers past
53.03?
All drivers past these seem to be unstable, or is it just me?

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:30:10 +0100, "Danny"
<danny__grant//@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On a FX 5950 Ultra and would like to know if anyone else has experienced
>explorer errors and infinite loops style bsods with any of the drivers past
>53.03?
>All drivers past these seem to be unstable, or is it just me?

I have a FX5900 clocked near Ultra speed and 56.72, previously
56.64, 53.03. No problems with Explorer. No sign of any such issues in
the Release Notes.

You may have a corrupted driver installation. Use Driver Cleaner
or Nasty File Remover ---- read their instructions VERY carefully...

Do a Create System Restore before any experiments.

John Lewis

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

> I have a FX5900 clocked near Ultra speed and 56.72, previously
> 56.64, 53.03. No problems with Explorer. No sign of any such issues in
> the Release Notes.
>
> You may have a corrupted driver installation. Use Driver Cleaner
> or Nasty File Remover ---- read their instructions VERY carefully...
>
> Do a Create System Restore before any experiments.

I've got on these new 60.72's - so far thumbs up, but when it all goes to
buggery I'll do what you suggest.

TRENDING THREADS