benchmarking?

Venom

When I go to benchmark these new sets of drivers i.e 56.55, what is best to
be enabled/disabled to run 3dbenchmark 2001 and 2003 ?
I know you shouldn't go on theses benchmarks, but I do it to test my own
system.
Many thanks for any info.

venom wrote:

> When I go to benchmark these new sets of drivers i.e 56.55, what is best to
> be enabled/disabled to run 3dbenchmark 2001 and 2003 ?
> I know you shouldn't go on theses benchmarks, but I do it to test my own
> system.
> Many thanks for any info.

Stick with the defaults for testing different drivers, after all it's a
benchmark. Although if you usually run your games with AA & Ansio then
enable them in the banchmark or force them in the driver.

--
But why is the Rum gone?