LG LP141X2 screen for Solo 9100 XL

I have a 6 year old Solo 9100 XL which has a damaged screen. After
opening the case I discovered the TFT LCD screen was manufactured by
LG with a model number of LP141X2-B . I have found many sources which
are selling new LG LP141X2 replacement screens. Are all LP141X2
screens interchangable? Or do I have to find a specific LP141X2-B?

What does the B (or -B) refer to? Thanks!

It is usually best to fit an exact replacement. Perhaps LG (or LG-Philips,
which is what it is now) can point you to the difference in the part
numbers.