Video Card problems?

My AMD 1.0 GHz not overclocked has a 32 MB TNT2 Nvidia latest drivers
running for 2 years. Yesterday I changed monitors and everything was fine.
Today I turn the computer and it goes through the entire sequence until the
Win 98 screen and then it spontenously reboots.

The computer works under SAFE mode but I do not want to run it under SAFE
mode. When I try to use it under NORMAL mode it sponteneously reboots after
a quick all blue screen appears and then disappears.. I played with my card
and it is well seated.

Is my video card toast?

Fernando

DaveL

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2001

Reload the video driver.

DaveL

"Fernando Caballero" <cabfam4@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> My AMD 1.0 GHz not overclocked has a 32 MB TNT2 Nvidia latest drivers
> running for 2 years. Yesterday I changed monitors and everything was fine.
> Today I turn the computer and it goes through the entire sequence until
the
> Win 98 screen and then it spontenously reboots.
>
> The computer works under SAFE mode but I do not want to run it under SAFE
> mode. When I try to use it under NORMAL mode it sponteneously reboots
after
> a quick all blue screen appears and then disappears.. I played with my
card
> and it is well seated.
>
> Is my video card toast?
>
> Fernando

Thanks, you saved me at least $50.00 had I bought another video card. It
turned out the driver somehow got corrupted... had to download from the
nvidia site the most recent driver.

Fernando